I am now one final away from being done with college. It’s a strange feeling.
Rather than looking back, it’s more fun to look forwards:
* I need to find a way to spend more time in China, so that the time I’ve spent studying the language can pay off.
* I need to keep working on friend.s, and need to get a publicly available release.
* I need to get deeply involved with people at Google, so that I can be connected to that community.
* I need to stay connected with Tom in the next year so that the transition to Grad. School isn’t awkward.
* I need to keep contacts at HMC, it’s been a great four years and one that isn’t worth forgetting.